2017 Selected artists - Archives (« previous year | next year »)
Adélard Williams was born in 1942. Originally from Dalhousie, NB, as a youngster his favorite pastime was pencil drawing which came to him quite naturally .
The interest was cultivated during his teenage years and continued throughout adulthood.
Although he considers himself a self-taught artist, nearing retirement, he studied with the following local artists:
1. Simonne Henry-LePage (oil panting)
2. Nicole Bolduc (drawing, still life)
3. Madeleine LeBlanc-Chiasson (aquarelle)
4. Maurice Cormier (drawing, human form)
5. Jessie Babin (drawing, portraits)
His pastime has taken him on a new path; Portraits form photos, in graphite pencil and charcoal.